i know nothing please help!

i have '97 dodge stratus, recently my rear left wheel makes a strange noise. When i reverse it makes sort of a clicking noise, and when i go forward it'll occasionally make a loud grinding scrapping noise, that sort of sounds like it comes from beneath in the rear part of the car. as if thats not enough it kind feels like my wheels pull/lock. anyone know what the problem could be?

Reply to
tyyamackenzidawn

No but i would start with pulling the wheels/drums

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

an ignored wheel bearing that went from bad to worse?

Reply to
LuvrSmel