i know nothing please help!

i have '97 dodge stratus, recently my rear left wheel makes a strange noise. When i reverse it makes sort of a clicking noise, and when i go forward it'll occasionally make a loud grinding scrapping noise, that sort
of sounds like it comes from beneath in the rear part of the car. as if thats not enough it kind feels like my wheels pull/lock. anyone know what the problem could be?
No but i would start with pulling the wheels/drums
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
an ignored wheel bearing that went from bad to worse?