Info on dodge WC54 requested

Hello all,
I am looking for information on the colours and markings of the WWII Dodge WC54 ambulance.
Does any body have any information on this.
Colours of Navy-, American Field Service ambulances, markings of MP-, communications-, Fire department-, airport crash vehicles. Any thing different than the standard olive drab ambulance.
Or does any body know where to go to get that information. please drop me a line at t3mmodels at hotmail dot com.
Thanks in advance.
Dennis
Found a lot of links just Googling "dodge wc54 ambulance". You might find answers in some of these links as there are lots of photos and some do discuss marking details. Hard to find Navy examples, though.
http://aam.iwm.org.uk/server/show/ConWebDoc.1142 http://www.movieprops.nl/mv2/index.htm http://blueprints.onnovanbraam.com/modules/bpview/bpview.php?nr 50 http://www.autogallery.org.ru/m/dd34.htm http://www.4wdonline.com/Mil/Dodge/Ambulance.html http://www.olive-drab.com/idphoto/id_photos_wc54.php
This site has a lot of info: http://home.zonnet.nl/dodgewc54 /
Regards, Marcus

Hello Marcus,
Thanks for the info, but unfortunately these are all about the standard Olive drab ambulances. I am desperately looking for versions OTHER than standard Olive Drab ambulances.
Thanks anyway,
Cheers, Dennis