inner tir rod bushing

I have a bad inner tie rod bushing on my 1996 Intrepid 3.3 passenger side. The shops around here want an average of 200.00 to fix this 5.00 bushing. I took a look
at this and it does look like a real pain to replace because of the limited space. Any tips from someone who has done one would be much appreciated. Thanks Den
den630 wrote:

http://www.allpar.com/fix/intrepid-steering.html
den630 wrote:

And, oh yes:
When you get in there, you ARE going to replace BOTH of them, aren't you?
Take the wiper motor out and there is a lot more room to work in.

to remove (LOL) the bushing fell out , press the new one it, and replace the assembly. It was a pain just because of where it's located but well worth the effort for a 200. savings. Thanks again Den.