Installing Aftermarket CD Player in 2002 Grand Caravan ES

I have a 2002 GC ES with the factory cd/cassette player. I want to install an MP3 player in it, but had no sound coming out of the speakers when I
connected the wiring harness. I have re-done all of the wiring, no change. Please help!!
Scott
Scott T. Indresano wrote:

Did you purchase a wiring harness adapter to plug into the Caravans factory radio harness or did you cut and splice everything? Does the new stereo power up? Normally the factory connector will not have an ACC Key power lead so you'll have to run that seperate. Also if your Caravan has any factory amplifier or Infinity speakers you'll need to run your new stereos amp-on lead to the corresponding lead on the factory harness.
The unit powers on. I believe the wiring harness is a Scoshe unit, just no audio output. This van does not have the Infinity option.

http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs/DCP/PDF/327001.pdf
Coasty