Installing an AWD drivetrain ito a Grand Voyager FWD

Can an AWD Drivetrain be removed from an AWD Grand Voyager and installed into a FWD Grand Voyager?
I have a bad engine and am starting to develop electrical problems.
I can get the same year Grand Voyager (1992) and also a 1994, both in great shape except for the trannies. I would like to take ny AWD tranny, driveshaft and axle and put them into a better body. Is this a simple bolt-on?
Thanks.
--
A young girl I know told me I drive like an old man

I told her, actually, I drive like Mario Andretti.