Instrument light problems on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan

I am having problems with the dash lights on my caravan. The light on the side of the fuel gauge and also around the spedometer does not light up. It is totally dark while on the right hand side everything is lit up perfectly. I have replaced the bulb under the fuel gauge with a #74 bulb and still have the problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
no