Instument cluster

Hi Group, I have a problem with my 2005 Grand Caravan SXT. I just replaced my battery, and the vehicle works fine, except that now when I turn the ignition on to start the vehicle, my analog gauges sweep back and forth, and
then my warning lights come on, and 3 seconds later, all is normal again. Has anyone else seen this after changing the battery? Any information would be helpful
Thanks

That is normal startup process for the vehicle that is what it is supposed to do

Ummm no it's not. I have only seen this with a bad battery or a bad alternator.

and
would
Strange to read this today, I had a Technician in the shop have the same complaint today on the exact vehicle. He asked me what I thought, I told him that I noticed that the battery was just replaced and he may try to calibrate the cluster with the scan tool, Since I left work early I didn't no what the results were. I just called him on the cell phone to see what he had done. He said he ordered a cluster for this vehicle that was still under warranty and DID NOT try to recalibrate the cluster. I think the vehicle is still in the shop so when I get in tomorrow I will try to calibrate this cluster to see if that cured the problem and will get back with you.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech