interchange

so, can anybody tell me if 3.0 EFI engines from a caravan (1990) and a ram 50 (Mitsubishi) (1991), have the same heads? parts look similar, just pointed in different directions
My truck has a cracked head in center cylinder, passenger side; I did not remove the driver side head yet. I assume cams would be different, and engine controller not identical thanks in advance