Interchangeable Parts

To illustrate the reason for my question below, I have learned that the A/C compressor on an 82-86 Capri, 82-93 Mustang, 84-86 LTD, 85 Marquis, 85-88 Cougar and 85-88 Thunderbird are all interchangeable.

Is there a book or manual (either in print, online or on CD-ROM) that lists interchangeable parts?

Thanks!

Joe Colella snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Joe Colella

Does anyone know if the Holland Manual still exists?

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus

Thanks!

Reply to