interior lights 96 dodge caravan

the lights dont work but all the fuses are good son left the window open in the rain any suggestions?????

Don't know if this will help, but I have problems with my interior lights too ('96 Caravan), they flash on & off sometimes, and I have other electrical problems (rear windshield wipers that came on by themselves until I pulled the wire, cruise-control not working, etc.); I think my problem was caused by water draining on the wiring under the dash, let me explain: I live on the Oregon coast where it's very wet, and I'm surrounded by cedar trees, and the needles clog up the drain-holes under my windshield wipers, and the water somehow drains out under my dash, inside my van! Finally, I learned to pull the drain hose under the hood and clean it out (two, left & right, next to the firewall). This stops the leak inside, but I'm afraid that the damage, whatever it is, has been done, there's an intermittent short-circuit somewhere?
Just something to check, Good luck, Ray