Intermittent Dash Bulbs

One to three of the small bulbs on the tachometer and speedometer are sometimes on and sometimes off. If off, I can get them on by tapping the front of the panel with my finger. Then they stay on for the rest
of that trip. My dealer "reprogrammed" something but that didn't help. Is this problem likely with the bulbs or something else. If just bulbs, I can replace them myself. If something else, I don't want to disassemble the dash for nothing. Thanks.

"Ed" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
How stupid of me. It is a 2002 Grand Caravan el. The service ticket says: Cause: updated powertrain control module. 08196194 reprogram control module-check and adjust (B). Software update flash BCM per TSB 0800604 (LOP 08196194).

"Ed" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...