Intrepid

Hi all. My sister in law just bought a 2002-Intrepid,she traded off her-98Ram.What or if there are any major issues with this car.They had the trans problem,with the Ram,does the Intrepid have simlar or any
problems? Thanks for any information. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (e lowejr) wrote:

Depends on which engine she got.
A/C evaporators have been trouble prone over the years. Other than that, tons of room, comfortable, fun to drive and good fuel economy are the only major issues.

The transmissions (transaxle) are very reliable.
In article

Had my 02 ES since 11-02. No real issues here. I had the crankshaft sensor and idler pully replaced at the dealer. Other than that, I can't complain. Good Luck, I love mine.