Intrepid 98 oil change

Hi My intrepid has 100K. What oil to use 5-30 or 10-30? Manual says that car needs 5.2 l of oil. Would it be a big difference if I use 5 l? thanks

have you ever changed it before in the life of the car?
"jazu" <nospam> wrote in message

Untill now, I was changing oil in shops. B4 intrepid I had Dodge Lancer and all oil changes were done by me, so I wanna give a try to chnge in intrepid

whatever your owners manual says to buy, get one more..............
"jazu" <nospam> wrote in message

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:03:16 -0700, jazu wrote:

My 2001 Intrepid manual says to use 10W-30. That is on the 3.2 engine. Where I live, oil comes in quarts, and it takes 5 quarts.
Linux Registered User #327951