Intrepid k-frame mounts

Hi!

I think my k-frame mounts on my 96 intrepid are bad again. I paid a good sum of money to the dealership the first time to replace these. Anyone here ever done this? Is it much trouble? Lots of popping noise when turning the wheels, and I have noticed some material coming out of one of the mounts on the right side of the vehicle, the same side as the noise...

thanks!

cal

Reply to
Cal

Better check your steering rack mounts before you install k frame bushings

Reply to
maxpower