Intrepid Won't start... need help

Ok... here's my story. three months ago I cracked my block ( or more accuacte it was cracked when I got it) Two weeks ago I put a a used motor in the car (ran fine with REAL LOW MILES ON IT) exact same motor.
Everything in place, but here's my problem... the car turns over but won't start. I'm not getting fire on the spark plug wires. I don't know what to do?

First of all go back to basics, check timing and fuses, second unless you give more info you wont get many replies from anyone, what engine? what year ? all that good stuff!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
try checking crank sensor & cam sensor, same problem with caravan and found crank sensor wires were cut. hope this helps