Keylees Entry

Is there a way to program a keyless entry fob, without taking it to the dealers?

I have a 97 Grand Caravan sport that will take a keyless unit, but I do not have a current fob for it. So if I but one can I program it myself?

Reply to
Tonyjc

The dealer will have to program it for you.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Most cars owners manuals have instructions on how to put the car into learn mode for the key fobs. My 98 corvette had very precise instructions on how to do it. I have not looked at the detail for my G6 but they are there.

Reply to
Les Benn

Yes they are there, but in order for you to program one for that year you must have at least 2 fobs already programmed.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

-- Message posted using

information at

damnnickname

I'm in the same boat.. I just bought a 2002 Neon R/T the is missing the remote. I take it I will have to do the same / see a dealer? that sucks since I have 2 remotes from another car I don't use anymore.

Reply to
Mopar