Keylees Entry

Is there a way to program a keyless entry fob, without taking it to the dealers?
I have a 97 Grand Caravan sport that will take a keyless unit, but I do not
have a current fob for it. So if I but one can I program it myself?

The dealer will have to program it for you.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

mode for the key fobs. My 98 corvette had very precise instructions on how to do it. I have not looked at the detail for my G6 but they are there.
Yes they are there, but in order for you to program one for that year you must have at least 2 fobs already programmed.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
I'm in the same boat.. I just bought a 2002 Neon R/T the is missing the remote. I take it I will have to do the same / see a dealer? that sucks since I have 2 remotes from another car I don't use anymore.