Keyless Entry System

How do I find out if my car was manufactured with a keyless entry system? Its a 96 Chrysler Cirrus.

the last 8 of the vin number ran thru chryslers data base will tell you all options on the vehicle. if you e msil me the vin# I can do it for you at work,
Glenn beasley Chrysler Tech
I just went today and had the recall taken care of, say do you remember anything on those pertaining to the fuel pump? Somthing about a flapper will swell shut and restrict fuel flow through the module and could cause missing or stalling. Reason why I ask is I keep getting a trouble code saying "multiple cylinder misfire" and "bank one to lean" I took the plugs out last night and cleaned them and this helped, could these codes just be caused by bad plugs?

What are you talking about?? you go from asking about RKE on your vehicle and now talking about a recall and a missfire code
Glenn