Let's try again...92 Voyager head

OK, I posted '94 Voyager head, meant '92.

So, will a '94 or newer head work on this thing?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Contact your dealer to see if the part numbers are the same for both heads, if they are the same part number then use it. If not stay away from it

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Hey, Glenn, what's with the damnnickname?

Reply to
Hachiroku

That was a nickname I made many years ago when Yahoo first came out with messenger. Every name I tried to pick was already taken and I got frustrated and wrote that down, of course Yahoo accepted it and here we are. At work I don't have Microsoft Express and use another forum called Talkabout.com. I was not able to use the maxpower name because it saw it was already taken...by me. Did you see if they were the same part numbers?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I quit working at the Toyota/Chrysler dealer about 6 weeks ago and just started a new gig last week; and I don't have a phone yet.

You'd think that having a job at a Toyota/Chrysler dealer while owning 2 Toyotas and 2 Chryslers would be a GOOD thing, but it was a Toyota dealer when I started, got bought by one of those Megadealers that are abounding now, and the same guy bought the Chrysler dealer next door.

He also took away our parts discount. I went from 10% Over to 20% off. The Used car dealer I was working at before, I got 25% off from the same dealer!!! They also went from $40 per hour for labour to $69 per hour. $5 whole dollars discount...BFD!!!

I'm back in computers now. Need a deal on a HDD???

Reply to
Hachiroku

gotta love dealerships

Chevy in Glenwood springs Colorado is charging 105.00 an hour unless you bought the car from them then its only 80. ofcourse being 40 miles from Aspen they feel they can get away with that.

Reply to
robs440