Light , hazard, and door lock

Hello, I hope that you can make me save a trip to the dealership.
I have received my new GC SXT a couple of weeks ago.
Few minor thing are annoying me and I hope to be able to correct them.
1- Everytime you open a sliding door the 4 way flasher started to blink, that is good in principle but I dont want it . How can I cancel this feature ??
2- The sliding door arent unlocking when I return the tranny to the park position, the front door are working fine but not the rear one ? Can I change that ?
3- Finally , how can I program the door lock if I want to have the trunk door unlocked when I unlock the driver side door ??
I looked in the manual but I only see that you can modify those thing only if you have the upgraded ceiling console. I have the basic one with the trip computer only and the compass.
Can we do something, any secret to share ??

which ones the customer can do on their own. If it isn't in the owners manual call the dealer and schedule an appointment.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower a crit :

Thanks Glenn, I'll try with them