looking for wheel bolt pattern for 96 grand caravan.

I recently saw some 17" rims at a police auction. They were really nice. They were 5 lugs but I was not sure they would fit my 96 grand caravan. They had the specs posted on the rim but I do not know
the bolt pattern or off-set specs to the caravan. Anyone out there know the bolt pattern specs?

Google is your friend! Google Grand Caravan bolt pattern. There is a tire place that has the spec, I just can't remember which one.
It will be one of the first hits, though.