Low fluid levels?

Pretend I don't know anything about cars...
My wife's 2001 Grand Caravan squeeled when she turned and it was cold. I found the power steering fluid was almost at the bottom of the plastic bowl.
I filled it to the fill line. While I was in there I check the other fluids and found the coolant was very low also; so I filled that also.
I have never had to add PSF in 31 years, and I don't think I have added coolant in over 10 years; so I am a little concerned about these losses. (I used to add coolant all the time; they must have improved something. But that's another question.)
That was 2 days and 40 miles ago. The levels are still where I left them. Does this call for any attention, or should I just check them now and then?
have you ever taken the vehicle in to one of those quickie lube places for an oil change? or to a mechanic for anything? I am not accusing anyone of anything but it is possible someone is hoping for repeat business.

would cause the coolant to go low, check under vehicle for any P/S fluid
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech