Low oil indicator dinging

When I put on brakes on í98 Plymouth Grand Voyager low oil indicator light dings. When I take foot off brake it stops. This does not happen all the time. Oil is full.

‚úĖ

specs, have the oil pressure sending unit replaced and the connector cleaned out if the sensor is leaking oil.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Add pictures here
‚úĖ