lubrication of power doors on a '05 Grand Caravan

Where are the lubrication points and prefered lubrication type(s)on the side and rear power doors on a 2005 Grand Caravan? ( I have almost 66K miles already )

Don

Reply to
Don

There are none. You could be a drop of oil or so on the rollers. I would not grease the wire track at the bottom of the door.

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower