Magnum RT exhaust?

Has anyone tried removing the resonators from the backs of the tailpipes? I'd like to add some "character" to the sound but don't want to end up with a droning noise at highway speeds.

Reply to
<jcarter10

Removing the suitcase in the middle and addling a pair of Flowmasters or Magnaflows will give you a bit more tone with no drone. This has been discussed extensively at lxforums.com

wrote

Reply to
Scot

Sounds like a forum I'd like to visit, but "1xforums.com" leads nowhere (?????). Do you have a better address?

Reply to
<jcarter10

I'd suggest you visit the address which he posted (lxforums.com), not what you tried (1xforums.com). A "one" is not the same as an "L"...

Reply to
Dan C

Oooops, Please forgive my stupidity - or maybe I need new glasses! And MANY thanx to Scott for pointing me there.

Reply to
<jcarter10