Magnum RT exhaust?

Has anyone tried removing the resonators from the backs of the tailpipes? I'd like to add some "character" to the sound but don't want to end up with
a droning noise at highway speeds.
Removing the suitcase in the middle and addling a pair of Flowmasters or Magnaflows will give you a bit more tone with no drone. This has been discussed extensively at lxforums.com

Sounds like a forum I'd like to visit, but "1xforums.com" leads nowhere (?????). Do you have a better address?
wrote

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:42:33 -0500, jcarter10 wrote:
<silly top-posting corrected>

I'd suggest you visit the address which he posted (lxforums.com), not what you tried (1xforums.com). A "one" is not the same as an "L"...
--
My newsreader auto-deletes all posts that originate from Google Groups.
Oooops, Please forgive my stupidity - or maybe I need new glasses! And MANY thanx to Scott for pointing me there.