MAINTENANCE INFO

If I was interested in buying a lease back grand caravan, is it possible to get the maintenance record of the van without knowing where the van was maintained. I took the vin number into a local dealer here but he tells me that the van was never serviced at that dealership so he has no records. Does anyone know if there is a way to get the info of where the van had been serviced. CARFAX was not much use regarding this van as it had very little info as to where it had been serviced.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Falconer