master cylinder

I have a 94 dodge spirit, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me which lines on the master cylinder were the rear brake lines. Thanks

generally, they're cross-lines one line is front left back right, and the other is back left front right
I realized that just now. I got a leaking rear line and I am trying to track it down