Max Care Service Contract Any Good?

I am looking to buy a service contract from a Chrysler dealer over the internet. Would appreciate hearing any experiences, good or bad.
Thanks.

I purchased mine from "Pearl Dodge". Flawless transaction. Saved over 50% from the local dealers finance agent. The warranty is "genuine" Chrysler corporation, and appears on the Dodge computer records when the servicing dealer pulls up my cars data. I actually have seen this with two local dealers, as the place I purchased my car from was closed by the chain owner to consolidate dealers. It was on his record, and when I changed to a new servicing dealer, it showed up there also. I checked out the Pearl Dodge dealership, and the fact that they are OK to sell warranties online by letter from the dealership's general manager. They have a dealership website, but don't reference the warranty sales on it. I don't have their warranty website handy, but will post that later when I get home from work and locate the paperwork I researched.
My great transaction went thru Pearl Dodge...
Their warranty sales website is: www.chrysler-warranty-online.com
That equates to Pearl Chrysler Jeep Dodge which is located in Peotone, IL. Their dealer website is www.pearlautos.com
As I stated in my earlier post, I checked them out and verified they are genuine Chrysler 5 Star dealer. They check out with the BBB. I also called the dealership and verified that the finance man who I was dealing with on the online side (Nick) was authorized to sell online. I got a letter from their General Manager veryifying the same.

Thank you for the information. I will contact them and see what price they can offer.