Miles per gallon for some Dodge models

I manage a fleet of vehicles for a state owned university. I keep track of all mileage and fuel usage for all my fleet. Most of my road fleet ends up being comprised of Dodge vehicles because they
are usually the cheapest bids on the state contract.
For the year of 2004: These are overall averages based on number of miles driven in the year divided by total fuel usage.
1994-2000 Dodge B3500 Maxivans, 5.9L, get between 12.7 and 15.1 mpg with the 2000 models doing the best at 14.9 to 15.1 mpg.
1999 Dodge Caravans, 3.0L, get about 22.2 mpg.
2004 Dodge Intrepid Police, 3.5L HO, get about 24 to 25 mpg.
1999 Dodge Dakotas, 3.9L autos, get about 14.7 mpg.(good considering they are delivery trucks)
1999 Dodge D1500 1/2 ton, 5.9L autos, get about 7.9 to 8.1 mpg.(these hardly ever see any highway driving, mostly around campus and short trips across town for building materials or parts)
Most of our work involves changing oil and filters, rotating and replacing tires and brake jobs.
The older Dodge's had that ECM that was prone to burn up the Alt Field circuit but they have fixed that problem now.
I have a 1997 Dodge RamVan 3500 5.9 litre, which is part of a CoachHouse brand RV .... total weight when loaded up for a trip is over 8500 lbs ; i get 15 mpg on the highway. I cant complain about that. Even at that weight, the motor is strong and more than enough for the RV.
Dave, We love those old 360's. I have had some with over 250k miles that I still relied on to go out of state. Most of mine now range from 80k miles to 135k miles. The 46RE tranny is ok until you overload it and run it in overdrive.

So then, on the 46RE you should not use it in OD around town and...keep the revs up ??? Any other tips you can share ??
Thanks.
Here's a tip for you dave, you nic switching uneducated fundy piece of crap..
FUCK OFF AND DIE, ASSHOLE
I wouldn't worry about around town driving and OD. Just when you pull a heavy trailer. Any trailer above 1000 lbs.

Thanks for the info. Sometimes real experience is hard to come by