minivan hop-up?

I bought a 2004 Dodge Caravan for utilitarian reasons, but it doesn't mean I've lost interest in "playing" with my cars. Dodge's website has links to
performance improving components for trucks and mini-cars, but nothing at all for minivans. Are there any performance parts available for Dodge Caravans, or is every Caravan driver relegated to being a "soccer mom"?
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 02:51:20 GMT, "Ron Seiden"

Depends on the engine - is it used in a car? Does the car have performance parts?

<clare at snyder.on.ca> wrote in message wrote:

It's the standard EFI 3.3L V-6. I was hoping I could find not only engine stuff (good exhaust system, maybe even with headers, better intake/filter, etc.) but also more performance oriented suspension stuff like stiffer shocks, bushings, etc. It seems one can't even find high performance engine/tranny control chips like what are available for so many trucks.
I don't know about your 2004, but there's some great upgrades for a few select old ones. See http://www.turbominivan.com/ for more info. :-)
I've often thought it would be fun to squeeze some more out of my 92 with a 3.2 v6. Sounds like that engine has lots of potential, but no one has done anything with that particular varation of it... Oh well... Perhaps someone here can offer us both some suggestions...
Wesley