mirror upgrade?

My 2004 Dodge Caravan did not come with the auto-dimming outside mirrors (I would have had to take an expensive "package" full of stuff I didn't want in order to get just that one thing) but I sure would like to have them. Can the auto-dim outside mirrors be swapped in for the regular ones, or is this a factory-only thing (due to some cockamamie computer involvement)? Thanks.

Reply to
Ron Seiden