more 2000 Dodge Neon Problems!

Good afternoon to you all.

I have a 2000 Dodge Neon with 98,000 km's on it. I have always had problems with my noisy brakes but eventually gave up on trying to have that one solved, because not a mechanic around knows how to stop these brakes from squealing.

My problem with it right now is it feels like it isnt getting enough gas to the engine. When I sit in traffic it feels like it is trying to change gears, but I drive an automatic!!! Also it occasionally stalls in reverse.

Anyone who has these same problems please let me know what you did to have it fixed, or anyone who can tell what they think it is wrong with it cause I just took it to a Chrysler dealership to have it looked at and they said that it was fine. But it wants to keep going while im braking, almost reving up!

Thank you

Reply to
dontcryemokids