most likely ABS faults are?

I Have a 1992 Grandcaravan exported to the uk, and the ABS ( ANTI-LOCK) light is intermittantly appearing, the european diagostic tool does not recognise the codes given out, so I neec to know what are the most common
causes for this fault. Any info appreciated to get4 myu wheelchair drive van ba
Add pictures here
āœ–

Is it both the red and yellow lite? I wouldn't just start throwing parts at it. If it is just the yellow lite you wont have ABS but will have a regular base braking system. If the red lite is on you have a pressure problem
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Add pictures here
āœ–