Mr. Transmission rip-offs

Be very aware of using the Mr. Transmission franchise for auto repairs. I learned my leason when I was over $3000 poorer and had to have the dealer
fix my vehicle when they got through with it.
Andrew
--
http://mrtransmissionsucks.com

What kind of moron would take a transmission to anyone but a dealer or well known local mechanic anyways, Mr Transmission is like a Jiffy Lube or Midas, they will hire any convict or degenerate that walks in the door

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:51:00 GMT, "Adam"

Don't paint 'em all with the same brush. There ARE, ore HAVE BEEN several VERY GOOD Mr Transmission franchises around - who would fix your tranny right the first time, virtually every time, and had very knowledgeable mechanics and rebuilders on staff.
When Leo MArtin ran the Waterloo Ontario shop, and Roth ran the kitchener shop, they were both top rate. When Dan Bauer ran the Kitchener East shop (Highland road) it was also very well run, and turned out excellent work. Not sure how the Kitchener shops are now, but the Waterloo shop still does pretty good work - and has some very experienced guys on staff.