MY CHALLENGER BEEN FOUND!!!

I FOUND my Challenger with the help of some people, a little damage but still red with a white top!!!! A big giant THANK YOU goes out to everyone that helped me with looking
for my car. I am off to work but I will be reporting to y'all where it was found and about the investigation. Thanks again Barbara

WOW! I wasn't sure if this was a joke, or what.
At any rate, good for you! I hope car theft is a hanging offense where you live!
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:52:33 -0800, halory wrote:

Yeah, we'll all be on the edges of our seats, waiting for the report.

For what? What did this newsgroup have to do with the situation?
Linux Registered User #327951
What did this newsgroup have to do with the situation?
Someone from the internet found it. That's what.
I'll save you from having to read the report though.
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:53:48 -0800, halory wrote:

Someone from this newsgroup, or someone "from the internet"? Which?

Appreciate that.
Linux Registered User #327951
Not sure, they just told me they saw it on internet, so I was just covering eveywhere I had posted.

Congratulations on getting your car back. My advice : ignore the curmudgeon behind the curtain. Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
excellent news!