my dodge neon 2000, doesnt have power whwn going up to hill (AUTOMATIC)

hi to all
i need help
my Dodge neon does not have power when going up a hill, when you think the accelerator is depressed all the way. also start very slow.
what can i do??
my neon is automatic.
Take it to someone that can diagnois it!! when was the last time you had a tune up with a good set of plug wires on this vehicle?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

my last time was 5 o 6 month a go