My Girlfriend...

....has a 1994 Dodge Caravan. The frostplug is leaking. It looks like I have to pull the Tranny to get at it.

1:How big of a job is this? 2:Are the plugs a bitch to get out? 3:Do they screw in, or do you have to tap them in etc.

I work on my Truck quite a bit "1984 GMC 1 ton", I always manage to fix the problems without too much difficulty. I've replced my Tranny, brakes, front end parts etc. several times, but my truck is easy to work on. Not sure if this is over my head or not? ;-)....thanx 4 any help