my sweet baby

my battery died so aaa came gave a boost everything came back on got new battery put in. now my trunk,locks.inner lights,and radio wont come on and i don't have any combanation locks or radio does anybody have any
sugestions as to what it may be?!!!

A blown fuse? but since you don't specify year/make and model I cant tell you where to check. all I know is that it is a sweet baby
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Check under the hood in the black box next to the left fender for a blown fuse. I believe you also have a panel on the left side dash that may also hold the fuse that could be causing the problem. It would be the IOD fuse
Glenn
hey glen i'm a women lol! what the heck is a iod fuse is that under the hood i see the black box the fuses on the inside i changed all of them thank you so much for helping me out

Well from the name you used I had already figured you were a woman!! If you get out your owners manual and look up fuse location in the back it will tell you what each fuse protects and the location.But you have to start there. If one of the fuses fell out and you replaced all of them.......you would still have the one missing. Is this a 4 door or 2 door coupe?
Glenn
4 door

and do you have an owners manual?
Glenn
thank you so much for your time and patients i found the problem it was a fuse and the ground wire was fried from the boost i got

Where did you find the fuse?
i took it back to the dealership i got it from and they found it only cost me 18 bucks not bad at all!
On 2007-05-07, sugapeach wrote:

You took *what* back to the dealership?
Do you know what "quoting" means?
--
"Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

Dan, if you would take the time to expand the entire thread (you may have to Show All Messages) you would be able to figure that out all by yourself. The user was referring to taking "my sweat baby" back to the dealer and they fixed the fuse for "18 bucks."

On 2007-05-08, Abby.Normal wrote:

I can't expand the entire thread, and I don't have any "Show All Messages" choice. I am using a text-based newsreader under Linux. Please realize that not everyone uses Outhouse Excuse, or even Windoze.
That isn't really the point anyway. The point was that the proper and accepted way ("Netiquette") to post on Usenet is to post some context as to what you're replying to.
Please don't top-post, too.
--
"Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

How the hell would you know anything of Netiquette, if that's even a word? Linux - ROFL!!! "YOU" were the one making stupid comments about a post that "you" and your "inadequate" OS and "idiot based reader" were ALL unable to handle. Use an internet browser and Google. But don't make stupid comments to people about something when you don't have the entire story.
PLONK!!!

i don't no who any of you are this wasn't meant for either of you. If your gonna use profanity do it some place else! i was talking to a dodge tech about my problem he asked a question and i answerd it. so please guys do that some place else it makes both of you look like children!
On Wed, 16 May 2007 06:03:09 -0400, sugapeach wrote:

Speaking of children, you write like a 4th-grader. Stay in school, moron.
While you're at it, fuck off.
this is supose to be about cars! so why are you using profanity! like i said it makes you look like a child grow up!!!! if thats the only thing you could think of you, then need to go back to 4th grade!!! and stop e-mailing on this page. get a life..
"...e-mailing on this page."?
: this is supose to be about cars! so why are you using profanity! like i : said it makes you look like a child grow up!!!! if thats the only thing : you could think of you, then need to go back to 4th grade!!! and stop : e-mailing on this page. get a life.. :

So is your sweet baby ok now? and you will find all kinds of people on here that will help and there are others that will critisize you and nit pick everything you say. Disregard that and just ignore it as I do
Glenn
please do not send comments if it does'nt concern the problem i'm having with my car! thank you!!!