My toy: 01 Shadow convertible.

Can't figure out how to remove rear seat back so I can install the new roof. Can't feel or see clips or bolts. Any help appreciatted. George( snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net)

GEORGE S JAYNES wrote:

I don't guess you can. There wasn't a Shadow built in 2001 ;-)

Maybe he meant "'91"?
Mine's a '92
Never tried to remove the rear seat back, don't see why it'd be necessary in replacing the top.
First guess would be to lift vertically. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll try it.
Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
There, that's closer to reality