need a 88 dodge ram hood ornament/ dixie horn

If you have a 88 dodge ram hood ornament please message me. If you have a dixie horn and is gettin rid of it message me.
msn: bills snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:27:28 -0700, MOPower wrote:

Did you think posting the message 4 times was going to increase the odds of you getting a reply?
You really shouldn't use a real email address on Usenet, because the spam bot harvesters might get it, and then you'll get a lot of spam...
;)

my computer messed up when i was posting it and i dont now how to delete them
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:02:35 -0700, MOPower wrote:

Your computer "messed up", huh? Right.
You can't delete them. This is Usenet, not some drooling web forum.
Looks like you also don't know how to use the Shift key, what punctuation is, or how to spell.
You're on a roll.