Need a spare tire holder

I have a beat-up 1991 Dodge B150 van that I use to haul my band equipment around in. I think the spare tire was originally supposed to be stored inside the van, but it had no spare when I bought it (for
$850!). Anyhow, I have seen a lot of vans with spare tire holders that attach to the hinges of the back door. Where can I get one of these? I did a google search and came up with practically nothing useful. Do I need to go a "pull-a-part" place?
Thanks for any information!
Mike
here's a start...
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/gofast/surcar.html
search on google for "van spare tire"
-Jerry

Jerry wrote:

Jerry -
Thanks for that Yahoo store link. I already did a Google search before posting here and all that came back were sites that sell racks for vans, not tire holders. Nothing useful really.
Anyhow, thanks again!
Mike
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Browse/tf-Browse/s-10101/showCustom-0/ref Id-600003951/N-111+10206+600003951/c-10106

Well, I went Pull-a-Part today here in suburban Atlanta and I found a gold mine! They had 4-5 Dodge vans (1985-1992) and 4 of them had spare tire holders! I got a perfect tire holder for $7 and a tire and wheel for $12. If I had purchased a new tire holder, it would've cost at least $50. Pull-a-Part kicks ass!
Thanks for the info I got here....
Mike