Need Stratus Air Cond drain location

Driver's side of wife's Stratus (about 2000) gets soaked after driving; no rain or other source of outside water. Suspect the AC condensate drain may be plugged and water is backing up.
In my van, there's a tube running through the firewall on the passenger side, but I can't find an equivalent on her Stratus. Can anyone help? Any other ideas? Thank you.