Neon Fuel supply line question.

Does anyone know where one could get one at a reasonable price? The dealer wants appx $100 for the short piece with it's two nylon connectors. I saw them for $19 for Caravans Vipers and Stratus'.
TIA

What are you talking about??? Fuel Line goes from the engine to the fuel tank. Does this Neon have an engine size or a particular year that it was made?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

I'm talking about the "Fuel Supply Tube", it's official nomenclature. It connects to the "fuel rail" from a location on the passengers side of the fire wall. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plastic-FUEL-SUPPLY-TUBE-2000-up-NEON_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ33553QQihZ006QQitemZ160199808482QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
Once again< you dont post a year or engine size so dont expect to get much help with pricing, Had you done that I could have looked it up and gave you the price and maybe even had the part you were looking for. Good luck
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Sorry, It's a 2000. The engine is the standard 4 cyl. The part is like the one I posted the link to. TIA

Sorry, It's a 2000 4 cylinder. The part appears to be exactly like the one in the link I posted.
TIA

yup you can go to a junk yard and buy that part for maybe $10.00 and you will end you search and i belive they are all the same from 1998 through 2000 good luck