Neon! Need Help! noise coming from somewhere in the front end or engine!

I just bought a 2000 NEON with a damage left fender. The car drives straght but there is an annoying sound coming from the front. It sounds like throaty muffler but it only makes that sound when the car
is in motion. standing still with the car in neutral it is very quiet even when it is revved. [it only makes the noise when driving] and it really sounds like the muffler but the sound does not change when the gear shifts, so I know its not that. Plus when driving on a sharp curve on and exit or entrance ramp the noise goes away until I put the wheel straight. I suspect the axle or steering box or transmission. Any help on this topic would be helpful!
please note: I went under the car started the engine put the car in drive and had someone rev the engine while under the car and I hear the noise but cannot pin point it. But when I shut the engine off and let the wheels wind down the sound winds down along with it.

What you are describing sounds like a bad wheel bearing.
Mike wrote:

thank you mike.. I WILL DO SOME MORE CHECK AND POST THE RESULTS

Drive the car on a straight road and sway the car right to left and see if the noise comes and goes, if it does, a wheel bearing is bad.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
If it's a nice straight empty road you can put the transmission in neutral to help isolate the bearing noise as you steer right and left.