neon oil light

my daughter let the oil run low in her neon so when the oil light came on she told me and i filled it up, however the warning light has not gone out even though the oil level is fine anybody have ideas or sugestions. Thanks

Reply to
clerk74

Could be a faulty oil sensor, the correct way to check it would be a manual oil pressure test, or install a new sending unit, about 25 bucks

Reply to
maxpower