neon tie rod

anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends cost on a 2000 neon?

Yes, Let me pull out a phone book for you and call the parts store! I'll get back to you.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>cost on a 2000 neon?</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Exactly how many trolls does this NG have?
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>cost on a 2000 neon?</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:03:52 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:

<HTML crap snipped>
I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a newsgroup..., or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.
Linux Registered User #327951

hmm so in your view, this newsgroup should just shut down because every question posted here could be answered elsewhere.

newsgroup...,
Dont waste your time with this idiot, He cant help it
I know but if I had posted something derogatory he would have come back with something similar. Wash, winse, repeat. I figured a positive reply would be better. I prolly should have just moved on but I didn't.

I've openly posted about this guy and have been following him for a little bit now. Nevermind him. He's a lowly hick trying to feel better about his miserable life. Condescending hicks are the best though, epsecially when... well nevermind...
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:40:31 -0400, soxinseven2 wrote:

Haha! Here's the ignorant doofus who claims to be a Sox fan, but doesn't know that they won it in FOUR! LOL! How could anyone take a galoot like this seriously? Run along home now, boy.
Linux Registered User #327951

Thanks for the info. I'm so glad there are all you self appointed Internet police to keep us safe from people like me. Did you even bother to look at the time I posted the message? Tell me what local parts store is open at 1 AM EST?

And at 1 A.M is it open for everyone else!
Autozone: Outer Tie Rod End: Valucraft: $11.99 Duralast: $37.99