Neverr mind on the model number - I have it now

OK, Grammie got the model# off the tractor. It looks like we need the right front spindle, the flange bearing, and the rubber cap. She was talking about coming into town to pick up the old parts so Bill can
order the new parts, and if possible, press out the old flange bearing and press in the new. It's been a month and the tractor needs to be back in service. Thanks.
                    Steve
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:22:51 -0500, SN wrote:

No problem. Say hello to Grammie.
Linux Registered User #327951