== New Dodge Related Online Discussion Forums ==

Just a quick invite to join one of our "new" online forums. When I say "new" I mean brand new! We just went live with them.
They are non-commercial. No ads plastered all over the place like every
other dodge forum on the internet.
They are:
www.chargerforumz.com www.challengerforumz.com www.nitroforumz.com
And soon we will go live with www.caliberforumz.com www.magnumforumz.com
I am sure everyone will be pleased with the generous image upload and attachment limits! No "donating" to increase your attachment limits and so on. . .
We hope you all will at least give us a look. Hope no one was put out by the post. There will not be any more.
All the Best
The Admins
Cool site design for sure. It's gonna be cool once people start signing up. Good luck!