new tires recommendations

I'm in the market for some new tires for my '98 Gr Caravan and have been running Goodyear Conquest (205/75/R14's) on it from day one. Don't have any complaints about the tire but I'm just looking for some input on what other Caravan owners have been using and what they like. I've been considering the Goodyear Regatta 2's or the Comfort Tread. Kinda stuck on Goodyear{"if it ain't broke, don't fix it.") I guess but still looking for any good tire without spending a fortune. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
ronzo

I put Goodyear Regatta 2's on my 97 Grand about a year ago and I'm happy with them.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

The Regattas are very good tires at a decent price

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Reply to
Wrench007 via CarKB.com

I have the Conquests on now and those are still the original tire (1999 Caravan). But I am not too happy with it's performance in the snow or even the rain for that matter. Regular dry conditions are fine though.

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

If you are in snow area, you put the Regattas on for the summer, and have a good set of Dunlop Graspics mounted on spare rims for the winter. Up here all season tires are "no season" tires.. No good on hot pavement, no good in rain, no good in snow, no good on ice.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce