New Website for Next Generation Muscle Cars 2004+

We have begun a website for the new breed of musclecars coming out on the market today and for the car enthusiests who are not tied down to one make and model.
We appreciate all the newer musclecars. 2004+ Pontica GTO 2005+ Ford Mustang 2006+ Dodge Charger and the future 200?+ Dodge Charger 200?+ Chevy Camaro
If you are interested we would love to have you join our community. We have forums and photo galleries along with car of the month winners. We are just starting so we expect future expansion as we grow. Please join the forums located at http://www.nextgenmusclecars.com
"200?+ Dodge Charger"
I think you mean challenger?
<NGMC> wrote in message>

market today and for the car enthusiests who are not tied down to one make and model. We appreciate all the newer musclecars.

We are just starting so we expect future expansion as we grow.

just a group for a bunch of overemployed rich asses to get together and make some noise.
<NGMC> wrote in message >

Adam wrote:

First off, the sole purpose of this site is to bring together all of the "nextgen" muscle car owners...simple as that.
Adam, you couldn't be more wrong. Before you go casting judgement, you should check it out for yourself. On second thought, we'd rather you didn't check it out because, individuals with the attitudes like yours are the exact type of person we don't want as a member. So, do us all a favor and keep your negative comments to yourself because, you truly don't know what you're talking about.
For the record, neither myself or the other owner of nextgenmusclecars.com have ever posted on this site before... Of course, we do appreciate the word getting out.
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:01:44 +0000, GTO 2004 wrote:

Right. Sure. By the way, the current generation of "muscle cars" are a joke. "Dressed up girlie cars" is a more accurate description, and if you don't think so, you're fooling yourselves.

This isn't a "site", it's Usenet. Run along, junior.
Linux Registered User #327951