no low beams

Recently, I have replaced the headlamp switch after finding a wire burned. The wire was the 18 gauge black / lt blue from the switch to joint connector c. After tracing the wire using a schematic I
replaced the wire from the main junction under the brake, bypassing joint connector c. everything worked great. While removing the bezel the headlamps were on low beam and began to fade in and out. Suddenly just remaining unlit. I have checked the switch and the wires all is ok. Also checked the low beam filaments in the headlamp bulbs. Still no problem. The highbeams still work fine. Is there a relay or something that I am overlooking or can anyone tell me what the problem might be.

Since nobody knows what kind of vehicle or what year it is except you I wouldn't expect you to get many answers
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech